The complete code for the site public again. Modify it, analyze it and use it as you wish, by not being based on any template is very easy to understand its operation, now with incredible performance, privileges by groups, User Manager, Manager of surveys, and many more improvements
Many months ago I published the site code, now and for the fourth time will do the same. This time is different because the site takes many months of work and it is no longer a small code with minimal features.
Clearly there is still much work to affirm that a climax of its development has been reached.
· CorelDraw 12 and Photoshop CS all images and graphics source files.
· SQL code to configure the database instantly.
What not included?
· Hosting or other similar service.
What I would ask in return?
Actually nothing, but if you find an error or some detail I'd listen to it
With the latest version of the site, the procedure underway has an Assistant. This means that the process is as simple as:
A) First the site's files are copied to the appropriate directory (Preview)
B) Then open the default directory on the server (Preview)
C) The wizard will now ask a couple of data, if you use EasyPHPYou can press "Next" without writing anything to establish the default settings (Preview)
D) Ready in less than a minute the site is running (Preview)
For more information, read the instruction file included in the downloadable package of the site code.
Management of basic and advanced functions
The latest version available (SDK) includes several improvements and new features:
* From the Setup Wizard you can select a mode of "templates" that help the personalization of the site
Event Viewer can now create a basic map of computers that were connected to the site (will be improved in later versions):
Event Viewer can now be filters by user (IP) addresses:
* Improvements in the simple view of the documents
* New settings for the IMG tag, to add images to your documents:
Improvements in the management of replicas of reviews new filters:
* Other various novelties: the wizard now detects warnings in the process, the site code is licensed GPL now, can reactivate a site in maintenance services (see below), there are sections such as the "about to" fully configurable by parameters of behaviour (since the session management), among others.
These properties are added to the already traditional site:
* Edition based format similar to forums and other sites code to add compatibility:
* Categories and automatic organization of articles:
* File Explorer:
* Maintenance Wizard:
* Behavior of the site based on variables:
* Manager of comments and replies:
* Attendees to upload contents:
* Manager of links and news:
* Basic statistics capabilities:
* Support for users, groups and privileges:
This function was improved in the current version of the code
* Manager of surveys and results Viewer:
This feature is new in this version of the code
* Cache of images and documents:
This feature is new in this version of the code
* History of events by user:
* Directory, search engine, RSS syndication, WAP access and ChangeLog of version, users online, among others
Warnings, recommendations and details
-To manage the site is recommended to use Internet Explorer due to certain incompatibilities with other browsers of the internal editors (for example the document editor)
-Before publishing a site based on parts or modifications to this code check the following items:
Another important point is the setting of the warning messages. The server must be configured correctly email sending and they must be configured (by default is at its simplest possible) the following behaviors from the management session:
Basic HTML mail format should use the following structure:
The message within the "BODY" tag can be formed by variables that are automatically managed by the site:
For example in the body of the message, you could use:
Expand the operation of the site
How to use the users of the site for other services?
This is relatively simple, since the additional service we call a:
For example, to check the user "erwin" with password "1234" from a Visual Studio application, we make a call and read data from the following URL:
In the case of having installed the site locally with EasyPHP the call would be thus:
It should take into account that the data do not travel encrypted, so if it will be used for serious purposes should receive modifications to add security. In future versions will add new features and additional safety to these procedures.
Additionally there are other available functionalities by default using this same mechanism:
Where the mode can be "enable" or "disable", performs these operations at the site. It is useful for general maintenance of the site or your database, even if the site can be disabled from the session (with the registry: "website.status"), activation must be through this method (cannot be accesader the session from an off site)
Things still missing
-Improve the primitive search engine and the results provided by
-Improve the query to the database
-Allow additional users manage the comments written on your personal documents
-Add additional settings for elements that must still be modified from files, such as those specified in section three of this document (with the latest versions this work is much less, because the wizard adjusts the majority of requirements)
-Implement support for pages in various sections including reviews, news, documents
Updated on 2/12/2007 (Version 1.6.11)
Within the site you can see changes version accessed by means of ? mode = changesfor example http://127.0.0.1/?modo=cambios
(Optional) graphics source files: